the-dragon-of-the-rising-sun asked:

What's you're favorite anime that you're into right now? Personally I'm into Haikyuu and Demon Slayer (after being urged to watch it by a friend of mine, but I'm glad I did. 😅) And how did you get inspired to create Sweet Bois? When I first cam across it I was pleasantly surprised of how creative it was, and the design and personality of each character is so unique that I fell in love with it. I hope you're holding up okay with everything going on. Stay safe, healthy and hopeful.😁

Currently I'm not really watching a lot of anime as I've been really into Video games ^^;;;

But I def like boku no hero, I was a big HQ fan until YOI came and stole all my attention XD

I've been working on watching Demon Slayer!

The Sweet and Thirsty Bois were inspired on a long car ride back from a con in Kansas where I was talking to Kaizu and another friend! At that time I had only thought of the sweet bois, and then later on I decided to do the alcohol thirsty bois ^^